Friday, January 23, 2009

Battle Colosseum

I had went to the Battle Colosseum on 23th January 2009(Friday). Battle Colosseum is a place where players can raid bosses and killing other players together with your squad or faction member. To get into the Battle Colosseum, you need to enter the warp portal which will be appeared in the map Reboldoeux Queen Gate near the fountain on the followin times, that are 12.00 noon, 7.00 P.M. and 9.00 P.M. There are 2 arena that are available to players, that is General Grade Battle Colosseum which is exclusively for characters level below 50 and the other one is Normal Grade Battle Colosseum which is for characters level below 100. The raid bosses that will spawned in there were Cerbera and Dilos Latern. I had enter the General Grade Battle Colosseum at 9.00 P.M. by just using my Brunie and Catherine Summoner whom both level was 49 to farm Old Hero Seal for Selva quest purpose. Luckily there was no other players there expect me myself. The Dilos Latern appeared at 9.30 P.M. and killed by me at 9.38 P.M. Cerbera was also appeared at 9.39 P.M. and died at 9.42 P.M. The loots that I got were 6 Lv52 chips, 2 old hero seal, golden coupon, lightning epee, Lv44 gaiters and mega talt.

Cerbera 's stat:


Dilos Latern:


Dilos Latern's stat:


Old Hero Seal: