Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bahamas Quest

I was so happy because I had finally completed the Bahamas quest. Bahamas quests were one of the hardest quests to complete in my opinion, especially when you're doing the quest called 'Pioneering Bahamas' where you required to kill one Swamp Frogfish. Swamp Frogfish is a rare boss which spawned at map Swamp of Darkness and Swamp of Peril. What makes this boss become so rare and hard to be found? The answers are this boss can drop a recipe known as 'Dragon Heart' which is a kind of ingredients that needed to craft Bahamas series weapons which consists of chess series and serpent series, not to mention these weapon's AR are 32. Due to this reason thats why these two maps always crowded with botters and players whom using illegal program to get its spawning coordinate point. On 24th January 2009, I had joined one Frogfish hunting squad and hoping that I could complete this freaking quest. After a few minutes the squad leader requested us to join All Star faction's squad as our squad can't win against other faction squads like Destiny. Thanks to All Star faction member for squading me, my quest finally completed, that was at 5.05 P.M. Right after I continue doing the quest, there was another 'headache' quest appeared again, that was the 'The Mystery Medicine' quest which required me to kill Elite Amber Bee. It took me about 1 day of time to hunt that freaking bee and I finally completed it at 8.40 A.M. on 25th January 2009. There was a quest where the npc Leonara will give you 1 random chess series recipe and I received Black Bishop recipe from her at 10.13 A.M. All the bahamas quests had been completed by me at 10.17 A.M. on 25th January 2009 and I had finally gotten my witch hat from Sierra!

Special thanks to All Star faction members for squad me:



Black Bishop recipe from Leonara:


My witch hat: