Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Expert Team



I was so happy because I finally managed to get my very first Expert team, that was my Grace, EmiliaTheSage and Arthras. I have been playing Granado Espada for around 2years and now, I finally got Expert characters. I guess I'm the only player who needs to take 2years of time to train my characters to Expert *sob*. There are some of my characters have been became Veteran for 1year just like my 2 Elementalists, Jaina and Lina. Both of them became Veteran since last year's Christmas(2008). I do not have any good bracelets or bracelets with Undead damage, so I can't train my Elementalists inside Skullic Ancient Territory unless I train them together with other characters. Skullic Ancient Territory is the best place to train your Veteran characters to Expert. My characters can get around 10%(or 1 level) per day for training there together with Combat Manual-Expert. This is how I get my first Expert team. EmiliaTheSage was my first character who reached veteran 100%, followed by Grace and lastly Arthras.I wanted to promote all of them on 1st January 2009 12.00am but I forced to promote Grace to Expert first so that I could use she to train Arthras.Finally, my EmiliaTheSage and Arthras had been promoted to Expert on 1st January 2009. Arthras was the first character who promoted to Expert and secondly, EmiliaTheSage, for the year 2009.


EmiliaTheSage:

Reached Veteran 100% on 5th December 2008, 8.05am:



Promoted to Expert on 1st January 2009, 12.00am:


Grace:

Reached Veteran 100% on 25th December 2008, 11.09pm:


Promoted to Expert on 25th December 2008, 11.30pm:


Arthras:

Reached Veteran 100% on 29th December 2008, 3.33pm:


Promoted to Expert on 1st January 2009, 12.00am: