Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bahia Battlefield

On 25th January 2009, I had went to Bahia Island to try the Battlefield. The Bahia Battlefield is an arena for players to solo and kill the boss that spawned out. You need to register to take part in this battle by paying 100,000 vis to the Battlefield Manager. Your family name will be announced right after you had registered with the Battlefield Manager. Other players can come and watch you in fighting the boss from the audience stands. If you failed to kill the boss spawned within the time of 10 minutes, you will get teleported out of the arena and an announcement about you failed to kill the boss spawned will appear. I had tried this battlefield for twice times only by using my Catherine Summoner, Elementalist and Scout. On the first round, the boss that spawned out was a Lv114 Golden Spider. It took about 5 minutes for me to kill that spider, which started from 11.37 A.M until 11.42 A.M. and I got 4th place coupon as my reward. On my second round, a Lv117 Elmorc spawned out and my characters got defeated by it. It's AoE skills were very scary especially it's Blizzard Cannon. That was my very first in seeing an Elmorc and I had a lot of fun on that day.

Lv114 Golden Spider:


Golden Spider's stat:


Elmorc's stat:


I had defeated the Golden Spider!!