Friday, January 2, 2009

Osiris Faction New Year(2009) Screenshot

On 1st January 2009 (12.00am), my faction mates and I had gathered together for taking new year screenshots. DeParusa was the one who suggested this mini faction event. At first he requested all the faction mates to gather at City of Auch near Eleonore,the Auch Pioneering Officer. We planned to form the alphabet 'O', 'X', 'G' and 'E' but there was full with other families. Thus, Stresseman suggested that we change location to Cite De Reboldoeux near the Fountain(around the PVP Officer). There were just over 10 faction mates that joined this event. After we succeed in forming the alphabet 'O', I had suggested to do the word 'OSIRIS' instead of 'OXGE' and other families agreed. Every families do very well in forming the alphabets and luckily, we managed to done the alphabet 'O', 'S', 'I' and 'R'. After the alphabet 'R' was done, most of families got to go and that time its already near 1am. I would like to thank all the families that suggested this mini event and participated this event. I'm not smart in using PhotoShop program, so I used the Paint program to edit the screenshots to form the word 'OSIRIS'. The screenshots' quality not that good though.

Gathering together with faction mates:


Faction mates spamming Firework:


The word 'OSIRIS':