Friday, February 13, 2009

Selva Norte

Right after I completed the Bahamas Quests, my next planning was to get Selva Norte character card. Based on some guides, I was required to complete certain quests in order to unlock her quests, and the only quests that I did not completed yet were the Chaos Requiem quests. I got no other choices other than to complete it. Because all the monsters over there are level over 110, I had experienced a lot of hard times in surviving at those maps. Luckily there are just a few of monsters that could hit my levitating Emilia The Sage. Without the quest guide which created by KingdomLight in the Granado Espada Forum, I guess I will not able to complete these quests, although there are some mistakes or incorrect information written at there. I rushed to Elenore after completed the Chaos Requiem quests as I was in rush to get Selva Norte card. Everything goes fine except when arrived to the part where the quest required me to kill Huge Avalanche Apparition and Montoro. Luckily I managed to seek some help from my faction mates and some other families whom doing the same quest. Finally that giant snowman died and montoro got owned by us at 5.47 P.M. on 13th February 2009. Without wasting time, I quickly continued in doing Selva Norte quest and I managed to complete her quest 6.14 P.M. on 13th January 2009. At last, I finally gotten my Selva Norte card after spending so many hours in doing quests. Anyway, I had traded her for one Dragon Heart recipe as I'm not a rapier and her fan.

Special thanks to all the squad members:



Selva Norte's Card and her glove recipe:



Selva Norte's exclusive stances: