Friday, February 20, 2009

Black Bishop

20th February 2009, one of the most important and meaningful day to me. That was the day that I finally crafted my very very first 32 Attack Rating Bahamas Series weapon, that was Black Bishop. I had spent all my vis to buy Old Chess Pieces from the Market Manager which was cost me 15m for each pieces. Not to mention the numbers of Elemental Jewels that required to craft Archangel Heart, Siren Scale, Seed of Rafflesia and lastly, the greatest gem in Granado Espada - Dragon Heart. My first Dragon Heart was crafted at 7.30 P.M. on that day with the help of my Karjalainen. I had prepared all the ingredients that required to craft Black Bishop, but I do not have M'Boma. Thanks to my faction deputy leader, DePAHN whom lent me his M'Boma to craft the Black Bishop. Without his help, I guess I won't be using Black Bishop for now. After that, I quickly went to the Cash Shop and bought 12 Lv100 Chip Package which cost me 2k g-points for every pack. I kept praying that I will get good options for my Black Bishop. After I used my 21nd Lv100 chip, I got 90% attack to Wild Beast and some mental attack bonus. I never rechip it as that bracelet useful for training and AFK in Via Fluvial. Maybe I will rechip it once my elementalist had became Expert.

Crafting Dragon Heart:


My first Dragon Heart gem:


Freshly crafted Black Bishop:


After used 21 Lv100 Chips: