Sunday, February 8, 2009

Flamethrower

Flamethrower - a pistol that fires flaming shot with additional of 130 fire damage and has 32 attack rating with base attack of 134. This pistol can be categorized as elemental weapon and can be gotten by doing elemental gates raid such as Gate Of Flame, Gate of Lightning and Gate of Ice. Different gates have different bosses and monsters. Of course, the ways and methods to summon those bosses, which included Lava Leaf(Fire), Einwind(Lightning) and Novia(Ice), are different too. I had finally received my 1st fire series weapon, that was Flamethrower at 10.50 P.M. on 1st February 2009 by bidding it from my faction raid page. I had won by bidding 16 Gate Of Flame points, which equivalent to 16 times of attending Gate Of Flame raid. Elemental weapons works well in Player Versus Player(PVP), but not for training and leveling due to its low base attack. Thats the reason why elemental weapons' price tend to higher when compared to Vergo Series weapons(30 attack rating). Although I never attended before Gate Of Lightning and Gate of Ice raid due to my crappy equipments, but I will work harder and try my best to upgrade my equipments so that I could attend and experience both of these exciting and challenging raids on future.

Flamethrower:


The glowing effect of Flamethrower: