Friday, December 26, 2008

''Naughty or Nice'' Event 2008

I had took part in the ''Naughty or Nice Event 2008'' which was the only christmas event that organized in Granado Espada. This event had been organized since last year during christmas day but there was a bit changes, that was you can only choose the items that listed out in the wish lists which mostly consists of weapon(AR30), fire & lightning orbs, character cards and many more. 70k gpoints, was the only best and most worth item in that wish lists. One family can only pick 3 items on the wish lists. I had wishes for 70k gpoints and White Cristatus(back costume)my entry. On the first day, the Santa had granted one wishes of all the families that had posted their masterpiece in the submission thread, unlike last year, only the best entries will be chosen. The Santa had given me 'White Cristatus' and requested me to claim it from Leonardo Expressdo. The 'white cristatus', the best back costume that I ever seen in Granado Espada! Although the back costume doesn't add anything like maxHP, but it do give out a nice and beautiful glow. Proud to be the 1st White Cristatus owner in Rembrandt server.

Santa Clause searching for me:




Santa Clause granting one of my wishes:



Santa Clause's Age:



White Cristatus back costume: