Monday, December 22, 2008

''The Grr.. Amazing Race'' Event

On 20th December 2008, I had joined an event that named ''The Grr.. Amazing Race''. On the web, the event will be start at 4pm for Rembrandt server. A few families and me were waiting for the Game Master appear at City of Auch. The Game Master, [GM]Eciney, finally appeared at 4.30pm and asked us to find the warp to the map event entrance. I was so happy because I managed to find the warp but felt disappointed once I entered the map(here). I guess my Granado Espada folder got problem... There were only 30+ families that joined this event. There were only 2 round and 1 round which doesn't have prizes. After [GM]Eciney explained the rules, the event start. I got no choice and forced to follow the families there due to the bug.

Below are the positions of my family of every round:

Round1:


Round2:


Round3(without prizes)


The two things that I shouldn't be missed when entering the event zone map, that was taking screenshots together with [GM]Eciney and the Speaking Sheep!

[GM]Eciney:


The Speaking Sheep:



Event Zone Ticket: