Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Masquerade - The Arsene Circus Troupe

On 19th June 2009(Friday), Singapore Granado Espada had just updated from version3.2 The Defence of Zeia to version3.4 The Masquerade. I had been inactive for the past 3 months as I've been busy with my study. But now, I have the chance to complete the version 3.4 main quest - The Arsene Circus Troupe mission. The quest will auto-start after you entered City of Auch, if only you had talked to Queen Hamaan in Zeia by using Emilia Guliano or Emilia The Sage. After talked to Simon Ayenda, followed up by Calyce and lastly, the Burgundy Palace Guard, you now can enter the Chateau de Bourgogne, the hideout for the Arsene Circus Troupe. Players can only bring one character to enter this raid mission. There are 2 floors in this mission where first floor filled with 4 mini bosses, but you can just kill any two of them and you can proceed to 2nd floor for the final boss, Louis Arsene III. I had used my Elementalist but got killed by Celine after defeated Frost and Emily. Thanks for her high physical attack, which dealt my Elementalist around 1k damage, I had learned not to 'touch' her on my second attempt by using Grace Berneli on 21th Auguest 2009. Mario and Emily are the most easiest boss to finish off, at least for my Grace. After successfully entered second floor, I had used the 'Invisible' tactic to kill Louis Arsene III by drinking invisible potion and non-stop attacking him. Although he had summoned a bunch of mini bosses, Emily, Frost, Celine, Mario and Hellena, but he still got defeated by me after using 12 invisible potion, without left any spare invisible potion. Thank god I had defeated him after used the last invisible potion. I had used around 20 minutes to complete this quest, starting from 11.20 pm to 11.43pm. Aiks, I had forgot to take some of the mini bosses' stat and picture (Celine and Hellena).


Frost:



Emily:



Celine:


Mario:



Louis Arsene III:


The Ending: