Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hrin's Treasure Book


On 5th of September 2009, 9PM, I had bought a Hrin's Treasure Book from the Cash shop which costs me 11k g-points. I had always wonder whats the loot that I will get from this 11k gpoints worth book. Finally, I could not resist and I say goodbye to my 11k g-points. In order to use this book, you will need to find the Treasure Hunter who is located in City of Auch. You will receive a quest and got teleported to a room which similar to the one which filled with plenty of monsters that hugged their treasure chests tightly. There are only 2 types of monsters available inside the room, that are Hrin's Treasure Maiden and Maiden, which looks similar to the Iron Maiden that can be found in the Prison of Joaquin. All you need to do is to kill 10 Hrin's Treasure Maiden and click the Treasure Hunter to get you back to the city. There's nothing worth for you to stay inside as you will get no experience from killing those Level1 Maidens and its just a waste of time for you to camp. I had finally received my first Hrin's Treasure Box from the Treasure Hunter at 9.09 PM. I had did some homework regarding the loots for the treasure box. A confirmed loot is 10 Growth Stones which worth 1m Fesos. There is also a small chance of dropping some bonus loots such as Hermes Potion and symbols like Leo, Aquarius, Sagittarius and so on... Without wasting time, I opened the box to try my luck in getting symbols. Well, all I received was just the 10 Growth Stones and no bonus loot.

The hunting Hrin's Treasure Maidens quest:


Stats for Hrin's Treasure Maiden and the normal Maiden:



Say 'cheese' to Treasure Hunter!


Hrin's Treasure Box: